[Clipart] Perl Journal article on DMS

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jul 13 10:54:39 PDT 2005

I've written an article about DMS for The Perl Journal.  Since the
magazine hasn't published it yet, I can't post it openly online, but I
would be happy to give a sneak peak to anyone who would like.  It gives
a pretty good high level overview of the what/why/how of DMS, gives a
couple short examples of how to make commandline scripts to access it,
and gives a few ideas on directions I want to go in the future.

Anyway, drop me a line if you're interested and I'll send you the link
and password.