[Clipart] MISTAKE in 0.15 windows installer version

Fabien ILLIDE fillide at nordnet.fr
Tue Jul 19 13:26:57 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips a écrit :
> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 19:57 +0200, Fabien ILLIDE wrote:
>
>>Hi !
>>
>>I just see a mistake in latest windows installer :
>>
>>The shortcut in "start menu" point to 0.15 directory, but the directory
>>(name at least) shipped with this version is still 0.14, so the shortcut
>>is "dead".
>>
>>As I would like to ship OpenCliparts on a Free CD ("a la OpenCD"), could
>>someone fix this ?
>>
>>If not I'll put back the 0.14 version on this CD.
>

> Hello,

Hi Jon, Hi all

> can you download a fresh copy of the installer. I made this
> mistake in the release of 0.15 and fixed a day after. This should be
> corrected.

OK, as I was seeing the same file name I haven't check it again, sorry.

> If not, I will rebuild.

Now the link is good, and the directory name too !

There's just 2 directories with the same name.
(I mean that after clicking on the shortcut I must click again on a
same-name directory but it's not so important that the shortcut himself)

> Can someone else with windows test this as well?

It works for me, thanks very much !

Bye,
Fabien