[Clipart] 2 submit problems

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Thu Jul 28 08:11:15 PDT 2005

Two things.

1.  I'm still confused about how the submit thing is supposed to work.
From the front page, I browsed to a file I wanted to submit, and clicked
send file.  Then I get the form to fill in the details, which contains
another browse and submit button.  So I managed to send two copied.  This
is really confusing IMO.  Perhaps I'm just dense...

2. My SVG file seems to be corrupted in the upload process:

$ /opt/inkscape-0.42/bin/inkscape ampelm_nnchen_matthew_ga_01.svg
ampelm_nnchen_matthew_ga_01.svg:6: parser error : Input is not proper
UTF-8, indicate encoding !
        <dc:title>Ampelmännchen</dc:title>

The original seems to encode the a-umlaut in proper UTF-8, but somehow
this is corrupted by the upload process.