Fw: [Clipart] 2 submit problems

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Jul 28 08:21:57 PDT 2005

I agree with Matthew. There are 3 different submit forms on the website (one
on the index page, one in the "recent submissions" page, and one on the
"submit clip art" page) and it can be very confusing for people. Why not
just have a single one?

Also, there is a problem with the dropdown menus in the submit form: the
text is too small, and the blue letters on the gray background are difficult
to read. It's not very user-friendly and should be changed.

Thanks,

Mo.