[Clipart] search problems

Jonathan Leighton turnip at turnipspatch.com
Fri Jul 29 12:17:51 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei wrote:

>> When you input "ey", it doesn't find anything (should normally find
>> anyting beginning with these 2 letters, and among them the 2 files
>> found previously with the word "eye").
>>
>> But now try to put 3 words at a time (for example "eyes eyes eyes").
>> It then shows all the content of the library and doesn't seem to
>> somehow react to the keywords.
>>
>> Are there plans to redesign the website? Because lots of usability
>> things have to be improved. (not only search)
>

> Last time the website had a major redesign about one year ago.
> Concrete proposals (either on this list or bugzilla) are welcomed.

Incidentally, I've been meaning to do a "concrete proposal" for many a
moon (Jon and I had a good chat about it ages ago, and it's needed to
move forward with the affiliations bug). I *will* get to it, one of
these days... : /

Jonathan Leighton aka. Turnip
http://turnipspatch.com/ | http://digital-proof.org/