[Clipart] repaired files

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Jun 29 13:20:13 PDT 2005

>   http://openclipart.org/repaired-1.zip
>   http://openclipart.org/repaired-2.zip
>
> Jonadab, could you please move these files into the incoming folder?

Yeah.  Actually...

> The permissions on that directory seem to prevent anyone except you
> from doing this.

That's very odd.  The www-data user doesn't seem to have any trouble
writing files there, and the directory's group ownership is set to
clipart, and group permissions are rwx.

Must be some weird ACL-related thing.  I don't fully grok ACLs and
have just been copying whatever ACL was attached to the original
incoming directory (now incoming-pre-0.09) and applying them to each
new incoming directory as they stand.  If someone with better
knowledge of ACLs wants to look at this...

> The files should also be copied into incoming-pre-0.13 as a record
> of what went into that release, and again you appear to be the only
> one who can do this.

Okay, I've put them there instead of in incoming/

All of the files from incoming-pre-0.13 (and incoming-pre-0.14) are
going to be reprocessed for 0.15, assuming I get those HASH bugs
worked out of the toolchain in time.