[Clipart] finland

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon May 9 09:43:24 PDT 2005

Hi Tommy,
The flag of Finland is listed under Europe. The nation areas are meant
to hold subnational flags. If you look at Germany or France this is
obvious. I can understand that for Finland it might be a little more
confusing as the Aaland flag is the only one in there, hopefully other
regional finish flags will eventually be submitted.

Christian