[Clipart] Wikinews broadcast & clipart

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun May 15 23:39:17 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 07:32:35PM -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 10:58 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Check this out:
> >
> >     http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Broadcast
> >
> > Open Source reaches the state of being able to do TV news reporting.
> >
> > But what caught my eye was the flags - I suspect those may be ones from
> > the world flags effort that got openclipart going originally.  :-)
> >

> We should find out! Also, I think our library could be of much service
> for their news broadcasting needs...motion graphics, etc.

Yup, I discussed as much with Amgine of Wikinews this afternoon.  He was
pretty thrilled to see we had a Requests page and added a link to our
site for the Wikinews resources list.  He was also quite happy to see
that we were putting it under verified PD, as that eliminates a lot of
licensing worries they typically have.