[Clipart] RE: Please remove all my files for next release.

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue May 24 08:30:43 PDT 2005

Hello group.

I uploaded a few clips last month for the previous release ".13".

Since then I have learned more about SVG and getting my files into the
SVG format.
I am asking if whoever it is that builds these packagaes, can you please
reply and let me
know that you can remove all files submitted by Gerald Ganson from the
collection at relase time.

I will upload a ZIP with improved versions for the relase ".14" (plus
some new content)

Please reply and let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Gerald