[Clipart] ANN: SOAP::Lite::Utility 0.01 released to CPAN

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun May 29 14:17:53 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I found in the dms commandline tools that I was using very similar code
from script to script for handling the SOAP::Lite operations, so I broke
the code out into a couple functions and moved them into a new Perl
module, SOAP::Lite::Utility.

This will help simplify maintenance of the commandline tools since it
cuts down the amount of code per script by about half.  :-)

Hopefully I can find some other ways to simplify the commandline scripts
by moving code into this module, to cut it down further.