[Clipart] Site fixup work

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Nov 18 07:28:29 PST 2005

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.org> writes:

> > submit.php was the original, non-metadata-aware upload facility;
> > as far as I am aware we do not need it any longer, so if it has
> > security issues, leaving it disabled is probably the right choice.
>
> Okay sounds good.  In fact, would you mind deleting it (and any
> others we don't need?)  If by some weird chance we happen to need
> them, we can always pull them out of the cvs history.

Okay, submit.php has been deleted from clipart_web on the server.

Regarding "any others we don't need", that is the only one I know for
certain, off the top of my head, is not needed;  there may be others,
but I'm less sure of them.

> > I should be able to log in to the server again, do CVS, and so
> > forth.  Early next week, maybe.  It sure will be nice to be back
> > in action.
>
> Great to hear!

Yeah, this is now all set up and working, and I have checked out
clipart_web from cvs.  Hopefully I can find time to give
upload_svg.cgi the thrice-over this weekend.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/