[Clipart] OCAL 0.19 - to skip or not to skip?

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Sat Oct 29 13:41:33 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I would love to see us put out a release this month; Halloween is one of
my favorite holidays.  :-)

However, given that the site's been down most of the month, and that
we've got a load of work to do in getting it back online, I wonder if we
should skip this month?

There are 166 files (139 svg's+rdf+etc.) in the incoming directory
currently.  Not really enough to warrant a release.

On the other hand, if someone not busy with site fixup work would like
to take on the release work for this month, it'd be a HUGE help.  Since
there are relatively few new svg's, this would probably be an easy month
for a newbie to learn the ropes.  Anyone interested in being release
master for OCAL this month?