[Clipart] Duplicated items / keywords question

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Mon Sep 19 14:39:39 PDT 2005

Yes, the amount of duplicates is huge and I agree with you that they should be deleted. The clipart must be cleaned from them, even if this reduces the total number of items. But I think it would be useful to check if some duplicates were made deliberately, to add keywords (for example somebody posted a drawing, then added keywords to it end reposted the same drawing again.)

Also, I have a question: How many drawings do not have keywords at all? And if they exist, how can we add keywords to them? I ask this because I'm worried about the Openclipart website's search poor (not to say unexisting) abilities: is it caused by the fact that some drawings lack keywords, or is it a search engine's bug?

Mo.