[Clipart] update 0.19 ??

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:30:00 PST 2006

> Hi there,
>
> I've been following the development of the open clipart library for
> more then a year. I expected the 0.19 release some time ago and it
> seems to be hanging for quite a while now. Please provide some
> information on your web server on its progress and/or issues.
> A long period of no information is not a good sign and there may be
> people who can help in completing the release !!
>
> Thans and
> Keep up the good work !! J.S.

Hi there, I'm working on the release now. I started it a couple weeks
ago, then a school project got in the way. I finished that last
Thursday, and will be hopefully wrapping up the 0.19 release this
week. Pending an earthquake, death or another huge school project...I
think it should happen.

--
Michael Moore