[Clipart] Openclipart.org as static html?

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Apr 9 05:51:32 PDT 2006

Name: Koen Wybo
E-mail: koen.wybo at telenet.be

Hello,

I'm 'working' for a volunteersproject in Belgium
(http://www.godsdienstig.be). It is aimed at educators. We provide a
CD-DVD with shared lessons and other educational material. We are now
going to bring some opensource programs as openoffice, firefox, the
gimp, inkscape, etc. and it would be nice to offer open clipart too.

One difficulty: as the cd-dvd is made in plain html the library of
openclipart should also be in that format. Can you help me in
converting your php-pages to plain html so we can put that on a
cd-DVD?