[Clipart] To-Do List :: which ccHost ?

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Fri Aug 4 05:14:23 PDT 2006

Hi Florent,

I assumed this link was the version being used:
http://openclipart.org/cchost-1.0.3.tar.bz2

It may just be a stable version.  I know when I first started using it I
had to modify the tabs and menus to make it look like the the cchost on
openclipart.org.  It did have an openclipart style template, in the
cctemplates/ directory.

At this point, I don't think the version of cchost being used is set in
stone.  I've tried the above version, and I also upgraded to the latest
stable 2.x version. I think we should start modifying the latest stable
version for use with openclipart.org (hopefully being able to go live
before cchost has another major upgrade), plus coordinate with cchost
developers to include into the dev. branch any changes we make that
might be useful to cchost in general.

--Roan