[Clipart] SVG_Tools

Elliott Bignell elliott.bignell at t-online.de
Sun Aug 6 02:26:41 PDT 2006

Hi, Jon,

I'd like, if possible, to just pass the SVG file path or text content of the
SVG file to a function or class that can then render the picture into a DC.
Ideally, I'd also be able to take an enhanced metafile handle and pass it
off to an object to write an SVG file with some specified metadata. The
object is to be able to both import SVG files directly into my application
to use as Clip Art and, ideally, have my app export both users'
hand-sketched illustrations and the Mind Maps themselves as SVG files. Then
I could link up dynamically to the project and both provide my users with
Clip Art and potentially direct artistic effort into the project. I could
also use SVG internally for storing metafile data and perhaps raise the
profile of the format a little.

Best wishes...
Elliott