[Clipart] Helping out with ccHost development?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 14 16:55:56 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 17:18 +1000, Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
> new featuring the item view page

Whoa, this is quite amazing andy! I think though the "Open Clip Art
Library" should all be on one line and in HTML text and on the main
page, the big OCAL.o logo should be a random editor pick/or clip art of
the week rather than the logo again...these are looking awesome and
inspirational!

I will have more comments the more real it becomes ;) Excellent!

Jon