[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library belonging to Open Office?

matthew at porpoisehead.net matthew at porpoisehead.net
Thu Jan 12 07:05:36 PST 2006

It's not an easy question, but there is another option for those that find
some of OCAL's content objectionable: fork your own library.

All content is public domain, so anyone who wishes to may create their own
library from a subset of OCAL.  They could name it "The Less Objectionable
Clipart Library".

It's some work, but for those that feel strongly enough about something
the work is worth it, right?