[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library - UK magazine cover disc distribution request

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Jan 17 07:38:08 PST 2006

Name: Graham Smith
E-mail: graham_smith at dennis.co.uk

Hello

I'm writing from Dennis Publishing Limited concerning Open Clip Art
Library.

I would like to include the Windows installer package on our
cover-mounted DVD ROMS that accompany our leading UK PC magazines -
Computer Shopper, PC Pro and Computer Buyer.

I guess this form of distribution is covered under the Creative
Commons license, however I am contacting you out of courtesy, as I'm
sure you would be interested to hear about this activity.

Please let me know if you have any questions, requests or ideas
concerning this promotion.

Kind regrads
Graham Smith
Dennis Publishing LImited