[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library - UK magazine cover disc distribution requ

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Wed Jan 18 23:06:37 PST 2006

Graham Smith wrote:
> Many thanks Nicu
>
> Could you please tell me how many images are included with the Windows
> installer version of Open Clip Art Library.
>
> I need an accurate number for quotation in our magazines.

The best thing I can do is to cite from the last Release Notes:
"Release 0.18 [...] containing over 6900 SVG files created by over 500
artists"

See also http://openclipart.org/clipart/statistics.txt

For a more accurate number i would have to do the same thing you can
also do: unpack the release and count the number of SVG files inside it.

note: the package includes some duplicate images, this is why we
generally avoid to give very precise numbers.

--
nicu