[Clipart] Getting ready to give up.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jan 20 17:16:39 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 13:09 -0600, adrian stovall wrote:
> Actually, I've tried adding all the metadata in inkscape (and only
> author name and description on the page, since they seem to be
> required), but it's still a no-go.  I *did* add author and description
> in inkscape...maybe it's clashing with the web page metadata...I
> attached the svg I've been trying to upload so you can see what's
> happening when I make the attempt (the base of the monitor is ugly as
> hell, but it'll do for a first attempt).
>
> I could definitely help look into what's wrong if you give me info on
> how and where to look at the upload code.

Bummer Adrian, you can check out the cvs module, clipart_web which is
where the website is located. You need basic knowledge of perl, php,
html and css to edit the site...it is not very complicated.

Please email if you have any questions.

Our general rule is for new contributors to contribute one patch and
then we give access to the cvs tree on freedesktop.org for unlimited
commit access.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Jon

San Francisco, CA