[Clipart] Re: backgrounds

Timothy King timmy.king at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:41:14 PST 2006

All,
Do you all really want backgrounds for the library? I design PowerPoints for
seminars all day long at the counseling center I work for and most of them
have custom backgrounds. I just wanted to make sure I had the "o.k." before
I drop a half-dozen or so on the site.

Ezerquias,
I can e-mial you the file tomorrow when I am at work. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for the service guys; I use the Open Clip Art Library daily.
-Tim King