[Clipart] Sea of Subjectivity

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Thu Jan 26 23:02:40 PST 2006

B Kreps wrote:

> Feel free to contact me about this, I'm willing to spend some time
> discussing solutions and possibly coding some backend PHP if needed.

This kind of help is exactly what we need. Basically the intention is
roll out ccHost as the backend and customize it as needed.
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcHost

As a solution for the problem you mentioned, i see another one: user
ratings and sorting. Each visitor can give ratings to images and when
displaying a category one of the sorting criteria should be user ratings
(along with file name, date, author, etc.)

--
nicu