[Clipart] phpbb2 replacement coming

Victor Stone lists at fourstones.net
Fri Mar 3 15:05:12 PST 2006

just wanted to let every in the oca group know:

I'm done coding the phpBB2 replacement for reviews and I would love if
you folks would be willing to beta test it before I fling it up ccMixter.

This means that you don't have to be messing with phpBB2 for reviewing
uploads. The new code treats 'reviews' special rather than just forum
'topics' so there's a lot more smarts in the system.

There's also nesting responses, tagging posts, blah blah. Here's a
screen shot:

http://fourstones.net/vt/pix/newreviews.png

Sorry if this is a tease but I have to stop now and won't get a chance
to check this in until after the weekend.

If there's anybody out there struggling to get that junk phpBB2 to work
-- you can stop now ;)

VS