[Clipart] Re: reviews and errors

Victor Stone lists at fourstones.net
Fri Mar 17 09:53:23 PST 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Indeed, is working.
> But how about those messages:
>
> ratings:        [Unknown macro 'ratings_stars']

yea, I saw that, but I think I have the answer that will indemnify you
against future template changes:

in the file cctemplates/skin-openclipart-map.xml

Replace the big long block that looks like:

<tal:block define="
     admin_menu_page string:misc.xml/admin_menu_page;
     ajax_block string:misc.xml/ajax_block;
     comment_thread string:comments.xml/comment_thread;
     user_listings string:user.xml/user_listings;
     user_listing_short string:user.xml/user_listing_short;" />

With this one line:

<phptal:block include="string:skin-blank-map.xml" />

That should do it.

If you've actually re-written some template macros (or want to, like say
thumbnailing so it isn't so lame) let me know.

VS