[Clipart] What would it take to get a .19 release out?

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 28 09:55:25 PST 2006

Jonadab wrote:

> "Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:
>
> > Could you send me a copy of the errors?
> >
> >    make -f Makefile.gcc
>
> gcc -Wall -W -pedantic -ansi -O2 -o wmfinfo  -lm

This is very strange - there ought to be some object files
specified in that command.  It seems that the $^ in the makefile
is being expanded to an empty string instead of a list of object
files.  I don't understand how this can happen, especially as it
worked for you on your previous system.  Unless you're using a
non-GNU make, perhaps.

Anyway, I've made a new version of WMFtoSVG, with a makefile
that doesn't use $^ (or any other automatic variables):

  http://www.argentum.freeserve.co.uk/wmftosvg.zip

If for some reason the new makefile doesn't work either, you should
be able to compile WMFtoSVG like this:

  gcc -o wmftosvg wmftosvg.c wmf.c utils.c -lm

(and WMFinfo, WMFdis and WMFasm similarly, should you want them).

--
Stephen Silver