[Clipart] Download Question

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Fri May 5 07:20:27 PDT 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Name: Richard Thompson
> E-mail:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use the Open Clip Art Library in Open Office on
> Windows '98 SE.  I have downloaded the full release zip file.  Do I
> need to download the Windows Installer as well (or is the full
> release zip file enough by itself)?

The difference between zip file and installer is minor: the installer
will put a shortcut on the menu, both carry the same content.

> I look forward to your reply and trying Open Office and Open Clipart
> Library.

Note that any method you use will not automatically install a gallery in
OpenOffice.org, you have to manually insert images in documents or
create a gallery yourself.
Also, note that OpenOffice.org does not support SVG images, so you will
have to either use the lower quality PNG or search an add-on for SVG import.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/