[Clipart] The "Ampelfrau"-sign

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Mon May 8 09:14:28 PDT 2006

Name: Hans-Jürgen Ellenberger
E-mail: elofe at aol.com

Hallo, I'm referring to Your free "Ampelfrau"-sign, which is
announced as follows: Author Matthew Gates, Licence: Public Domain.
I'm refusing this information. The author of this sign is my person
Hans-Jürgen Ellenberger, Lupinenweg 2, D-71706 Markgröningen, Germany
and the copyright belongs to me, which is documented in 1997 within
the "Buch vom Ampelmännchen" published by Markus Heckhausen in the
"Eulenspiegel-Verlag", Berlin.I could licence it, but my name should
be mentioned within any usage.
Thank You
Hans-Jürgen Ellenberger