[Clipart] The "Ampelfrau"-sign

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Mon May 8 09:35:26 PDT 2006

Hello.

In that case I should remove it from the library.

By way of the short explanation, I found a photo of this public
roadsign and assumed (apparently incorrectly) that it was in the
public domain.  The mistake was an honest one, please accept my
apologies.

Clipart admins, how do we go about removing it?
--
Matthew