[Clipart] Best Drawing

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at recife.pe.gov.br
Fri May 26 11:39:20 PDT 2006

Hi list,

I never see any section to show the more complex and beautiful drawings
in svg file.

Did it exist ? Why not plan a context as occours with Corel.

Regards ...
Ezequias

--
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com
msn:ezequias at hotmail.com
"the worst of democracies is still better than the best of dictatorship"