[Clipart] Use of clip art

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Thu Nov 2 20:54:47 PST 2006

Kaylene,

You are welcome to use the clip art in your cookbook.  All of the
clipart on the Open Clip Art Library website is in the public domain,
meaning you can use it for anything you want.  We would love it if you
could give us some credit in your book, to encourage more people to
contribute, but there is no requirement to do so.

		--Ted