[Clipart] what is the max filesize I can upload?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 18 11:49:46 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 05:11 +0100, momo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to upload an SVG that has 845Kb in size and it seems that I
> can't do it: the upload seems to work fine but in the end I get a
> blank page. When looking at the clipart list, the uploaded file isn't
> there.
> The entire upload lasts about 45-50 seconds (I have a slow connection
> for the moment). Is it a timing problem, or the file I try to upload
> is too big?
>
> Thanks!
> Molumen

This sounds like a timeout problem.

Here are our settings for php:

php_value max_input_time 999
php_value max_execution_time 999
php_value memory_limit 20M
php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
php_value arg_separator.output &
php_flag session.use_trans_sid off
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off

I changed the max_input_time and max_execution_time to -1, which is
forever...so now try it and see what happens.

Thanks,

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org