[Clipart] Incorrectly named files

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 25 13:52:23 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 09:22 +0200, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Corey
> E-mail: techxplorer at gmail.com

> Just a quick note to let you know that the image at this URL isn't
> the flag of South Australia.
>
> http://openclipart.org/clipart/signs_and_symbols/flags/oceania/australia/australia_south_australia.svg
>
> It is in fact the flag of Western Australia.

Aha, thanks Corey for the note...

> The image at this URL isn't the flag for Western Australia.
>
> http://openclipart.org/clipart/signs_and_symbols/flags/oceania/australia/australia_western_australia.svg
>
> It is the flag for South Australia.
>
> Could you please adjust the file names and metadata?

Yes, could you please file a bug about this to help us track this?

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

How else would you like to contribute to the project? And, is there
anything else you see that we should be doing and/or you would like to
help with :) We like to empower people to help :)

thx
Jon