[Clipart] Re: [Openfontlibrary] logo contest

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 25 14:14:44 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 18:36 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 22/11/06, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 11/22/06, Dave Crossland wrote:
> >
> > > in the interim until a better one is made. I've calendared the end of
> > > the competition, so might think up some more before the competition
> > > close.
> >
> > Besides, the wiki page sends people to a non-existing page
> > http://openclipart.org/openfontlibrarylogo :)
> >
> > So, if the contest is ongoing, how are the contributors supposed to
> > submit their work?
>
> Just updated with 'ad hoc' solutions: I named you and Jon as the
> judges, as you're the official project team (afaik? :-) and said to
> !Post your idea on your website and add a link to the list below".
>
> We could always reschedule and do it as originally planned (by Jon I guess?)

Please note, that original wiki page is for planning, we have not
launched anything and would highly encourage asking the lists if things
have started and/or we have all agreed upon a date.

I created that page to flesh out the contests.

I added a note at the top of the page for contests to clarify this.

The Open Clip Art Library still isn't converted, so that is a very very
high priority before we can start any contests....which I look forward
to very much...

Cool?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894