[Clipart] SVGZ and CCHOST?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 25 14:29:32 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 18:44 +0100, momo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to upload a 290 Kb SVGZ to CChost, but the upload ends by
> "There was error in the file format / Unknown data format / Unknown
> pseudo-format"
>
> Is SVGZ format supported and if not, are there plans to support it in
> the near future?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Molumen

Hi Momo, please file bugs for this type of request. Yes, we should
support SVGZ.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

Filing these will help us greatly...even better would be you submitting
a patch and or digging into the code...can I help you get started on
fixing this?

I think its a simple matter of finding the magic bytes for the SVGZ
format and adding this to the pseudo-file verifier as part of our admin
interface.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org