[Clipart] Clipart cleaning (was: Artists Signing Clipart)

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Nov 30 04:38:38 PST 2006

Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps we could have a special honour for people who love to clean up?

I'm the man! :) I like to clean cliparts! At the time I write this, I
managed today to clean about a dozen of cliparts (bounding box stuff +
adding tags), and unpublished a copyrighted logo and an SVG containing only
a link to a bitmap + informing the authors about their files beeing
unpublished.

CChost is great because all the cleaning process is very simple and fast :)

Regards!
Molumen