[Clipart] Re: [Inkscape-devel] Lorem ipsum extension

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 4 01:18:03 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 00:03 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 08:50:49AM +0300, Nicu Buculei (OCAL) wrote:
> > Jon Phillips wrote:
> > >
> > > I challenge other people on the list to stir up 5 more extension ideas
> > > of your own and post them, then we can take them and add to the wiki
> > > (but hopefully we will inspire development of them by doing this)...
> >
> > A little redundancy here :D
> >
> > 1. automatic one-button publish from Inkscape to OCAL
> >
> > 2. automatic one-button publish from Inkscape to flickr
> >
> > 3. automatic one-button publish from Inkscape to picassaweb
> >
> > 4. automatic one-button publish from Inkscape to deviantArt
> >
> > 5. automatic one-button publish from Inkscape to art.gnome.org
>
> Can you identify a set of commands necessary to upload to each of these
> sites?

Oh, the woes of no standard mechanism for upload...if only these sites
all used webdav...

> I.e., for an Inkscape user, what should the one-button click perform in
> order to get their SVG to upload into the given site?
>
> Bryce

Oh, btw, for ccHost, there is a python commandline script in the bin
folder of the main ccHost folder called publishcchost which allows one
to publish a media file to ccHost from the commandline...thus, it should
be easily adaptable for uploading any type of media to Open Clip Art
Library or any ccHost installation.

I'm looking to add webdav to ccHost soon too, btw...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org