[Clipart] A small suggestion

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Sep 6 10:31:05 PDT 2006

Hello!

The new www.openclipart.org/cchost site is impressive! Thanks for building it!

I have a small suggestion about the submit page http://openclipart.org/cchost/media/submit

- "Submit Clip Art" should be first, as it is the most used upload type IMHO. I'd add a wording that the submitted clipart files must be Public Domain though...

- "Submit a Remix" should be second. Also I find the word "remix" not very suitable for cliparts, as it sounds (at least for me) closer to music samples than pieces of clipart. Maybe transforming "Submit a Remix" into "Submit a Remixed clipart" is the right thing to do?

- "Submit a screenshot" is ok in 3rd place, maybe adding some infos about prefered formats is not a bad idea, something like not to use BMP, and use rather PNG or JPG, etc...

- "Submit an A Cappella" is actually something that I don't really understand, is it a function left from the original, sound/music oriented CCHOST?

Thanks!
Molumen