[Clipart] Re: [Open Clip Art Library] question about submitted cliparts

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 6 11:43:24 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 21:35 +0300, momo at lumenstudio.net wrote:
> Hi!
> I see that you resampled the icons that I uploaded. Is it because they are grouped all together? If it is the case, I can resubmit them in 4 different files and all my future submitions will be made in independed files. Also, maybe having a recomendation about submiting cliparts in separate files under the submit form is a good idea, so users will be aware of that :)
>
> Thanks!

Hi Momo, I just was testing the remix capabilities. I gave you credit. I
will delete mine though if you want to re-upload. I simply was testing
cchost.

I think it is a good idea though to encourage ppl. to break apart images
into the different parts so they are actually clips.

I'm cc'ing the list on this...good idea...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org