[Clipart] tag you're it (fwd)

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:15:16 PDT 2006

> On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 02:44 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> > My eternal admiration - and large amounts of my free time - to whomever
> > creates a tagging game for OpenClipart.  (I'm forwarding my own message
> > sent to a different list.)
>
> This would be a useful feature for ccHost in order to improve our tags.

I don't think a Goole style game would work since part of what makes
it work for Google is volume. They can be pretty sure of having >=2
live people on there at any given time. I think odds are pretty low of
having two people on the OCAL site wanting to play the game at the
same time.

I'll bet there are some other fun games that could be developed though.  :-)
--
Michael Moore