[Clipart] OCAL is missing something

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Mon Sep 11 21:11:49 PDT 2006

Name: Joey E
E-mail: lummoxcooties at yahoo.com

It could really use a "Best Of" section, or a list or zip file of
only the higher quality ones, ones that don't look homemade in 2
seconds. In no way am I insulting the quality of the library, but it
would be beneficial if there was a rating system in place, or a
moderator could select the professionally done pieces of art.

I appreciate your efforts and will continue to see the progress of
the site. I am a big fan of the public domain and will soon set up a
website with my personal collection of PD media.

Thanks.