[Clipart] Re: Migration of old clipart to the cchost site.

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:21:22 PDT 2006

Im still a bit torn between two thoughts when it comes to allowing
people to delete and change their clip art uploads, on one hand you
have the people like Gerald that alter their clipart to remove excess
tags, reduce the size of the file, but not neccecarily change the
visual image.
On the other hand, if we allow everyone to remove and alter their
images whenever they want, we may lose a fair amount of good images,
just because the artist is in a bad mood with themsleves and removes
the artwork....
If they want to improve on an image, they can always remix their own
image and reupload it, that way everyone can see the artist's
development of the image...

anyhoo, thats my 2 cents.

ry