[Clipart] Public domain

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Mon Sep 25 02:05:07 PDT 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Name: Michael
>
> Good morning,
>
> Thank you very much for the open clip art Library!!
> I intend to use and to modify some cliparts of the library. However
> some of them are mentioned as being in the public domain and some are
> not clearly mentioned to be in (indeed sometimes there's nothing
> written in the "license's" field). So please how should I consider
> these lasts? As to be also in the public domain?

*All* the images should be considered as Public Domain, is not possible
to upload any image to our site without checking first a box stating:
"Yes, I am the copyright holder of this work and agree to release my
clipart to the Public Domain and assert that it is not legally
encumbered by trademarks or reserved rights"

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/