[Clipart] [Fwd: Tech Icons]

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Tue Apr 10 15:15:17 PDT 2007

This image was deleted because it contains imbedded bitmaps. I think this
may be just adobe illustrator saving this as embedded bitmaps before saving
to svg. JohnnyAutomatic or any other illustrator users please give your
opinions - (I use inkscape, so im not much help)

In firefox, the imbedded bitmaps are displayed properly, however, in opera,
they do not. We do not currently accept images with imbedded bitmaps in
them, as they are not scalable. That is why the image was deleted. I have
unbanned the one you reuploaded for the time being - the url is :
http://openclipart.org/media/files/iedesign/3321

Cheers,

ryanlerch