[Clipart] Registration

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:46:17 PDT 2007

> I suspect the problem is not the file size, I saw larger files
> successfully uploaded.
> Most likely the problem is in the parser/validation, as your file got on
> the server [1] but was not processed correctly afterwards.
>
> [1] - http://openclipart.org/people/cch_doctormo_4ae22051.svg - I
> believe this is it.

>From a quick investigation into the files that won't upload they both
have clones (inkscape clones, svg links) so parts of the svg can be
duplicated. is this or other inscape features going to stop uploads?
(such as blur?)

Can we also see the svg code your using, I've made an xml parser and
svg document parser in perl before so it's not a problem to look at it
and see what's up.

Best Regards, Martin Owens