[Clipart] [Fwd: Tech Icons]

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Thu Apr 12 04:22:02 PDT 2007

tom whiteley wrote:
> Python script ok?
>
> Usage:
> python sygbinstrip.py inputfile > outputfile
>
> It just removes all <image> type tags from a file and print the result
> to stdout.
>
> I'm not that familar with the internals of svg so hope this is the
> right way to do it.
>
> There is a slight flaw that it removes all newlines as there seems to
> be a bug in multi-line regex matching my version of python, but the
> output is still valid svg.

The bulk of the crap inside of an AI-produced SVG start with the tag
<i:pgf id="adobe_illustrator_pgf"> and end with </i:pgf> and in my
experience it can be safely deleted.

There are also a few other bits, but those are benign in comparison.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/