[Clipart] Great Work JohnnyAutomatic.

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Thu Apr 19 22:09:22 PDT 2007

Threads of praise are great!

Thanks for all the work you've done Jon!

Thanks for the awesome submissions and nice work on the new OCAL site
mockups Andy!

Yay for Momo who is an awesome OCAL librarian and moderator!

Hooray to Nicu who does a lot of varied stuff like the planet and awesome
clipart uploads.

Thanks to Tow whitely and roan and jon for dev work.

Thanks to beer for being beer.

Sorry if I forgot anyone...

Cheers,

ryanelrch