[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Thu Apr 26 15:42:38 PDT 2007

But how can the image be truly "Public Domain" then if you can use every
part of the image, bar the trademarked logo. The main purpose of making all
the cliparts PD is that people can take any part of an image and use it
wherever they want. Someone may take the memorystick logo and use it for
something else, not realizing it is a TM and get themselves into hot water.

However, I don't think that Sony has a TM on the shape of the MS like apple
has on the ipod, so we may be able just to remove the logo and have a great
piccie of a stick of flash memory in the collection...

Cheers,

ryanlerch