[Clipart] When will we reach 3000?

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Thu Apr 26 17:02:28 PDT 2007

Yup, 3000th Clip Art Upload gets their mug on the front page! 3000 is so
do-able by LGM, whats that like a month?

So if we get the import done by then, that will be up near 10,000 clipart...
(maybe, there are a lot of dupes and logos in the old collection.)

On that, should we sort them out before import or after? Ideas anyone? I
think this was discussed before, but im not sure of what we decided.

Cheers,

ryanlerch